19th January 2015
Top of the table at OTB
Lucas is in first place for the fourth time running at Berkeley Homes One Tower Bridge project in the monthly Health & Safety Contractor Awards. The Lucas finishing and fit out teams have exceeded the expected standards greatly and both achieved over 80% in their scores.
The criteria includes:
• Weekly Reports and Monthly independent reports provided and actioned where necessary
• Works all in accordance with pre agreed method statement formulated with minimum Berkeley Homes input and signed off by all operatives, weekly register and reviewed every 3 months by the contractor
• Own initiatives seen on site to better the sustainable performance of Berkeley Homes as a company on site.
• Excellent supervision providing evidence of first class management of operatives
• Regular Toolbox Talks held and task specific to current activities on site. Berkeley Homes management invited to attend. Daily briefings held for all operatives
Our team of workers embody the ethos of our organisation which is firmly focused on safety and quality following our Safety as Standard campaign and this high profile project has demonstrated our exceptional standards for health and safety in the industry. Well done to our team at One Tower Bridge