A protective surface treatment that cleans the air with the power of the sun
We are experiencing a severe increase in dangerous levels of pollution from Nitrogen Dioxide (NOx) – an irritant gas which can cause inflammation of the airways; being emitted into the atmosphere in high vehicle traffic, high lighting and gas usage areas.
In our current era we experience a 24 hour culture in cities with increased use of
More and more construction projects are emerging around the country and in particular cities, leading to an increase in infrastructure. In turn, this creates a contribution to aiding the economy and increasing population.
We want a cleaner, less polluted and safer world
Lucas Breathe is a coating that can be applied to concrete, natural stone and clay products on facades, ground surfaces and motorway bridges, barriers and ramparts that neutralises the harmful NOx gases with a photocatalytic activity of Titanium Dioxide and natural sunlight into harmless substances: water, CO2 and nitrate salts
WELL Building Standard
• Treatment for external ground surfaces and facades that continually improves air quality.
• PhotoActive® technology counteracts organic threats to your health and comfort
• Invisible and environmentally friendly water based product which forms both a scaffold of surface protection as well as penetrating deep to remain active as long as light is present
• Dramatically reduces VOC’s, traffic Nitrous Oxide, odours and resists the growth of mould.
• Kills airborne spores and allergens to help prevention of asthma and breathing problems
• This unique formulation does not become ‘clogged’ and therefore retains its efficiency for 20+ years.
• Performance underwritten by substantial independent analysis and testing: Queen’s University, Belfast - Removal of nitric oxide - ISO 22197-1:2007.
• Having this product applied will contribute towards WELL certification.